Monday, June 13, 2016

Harry Potter Book Tag

Hi everybody ! 

Today i'm going to do The Harry Potter tag ! This tag is about all Harry Potter related. If you already read few of my other post, you know that i'm a Pottermore :) So, let's do this tag ! 


1. What's your favorite Harry Potter book ? 

-- My favorite Harry Potter book is 7th book, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. --

2. What's your least favorite Harry Potter book ? 

-- My least favorite Harry Potter book is 3rd book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. -- 

3. What's your favorite Harry Potter movie ? 

-- My favorite Harry Potter movie is 6th movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. -- 

4. What's your least favorite Harry Potter movie ? 

-- My least favorite Harry Potter movie is 3rd movie, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. --

5. If you could remake one Harry Potter movie which one would you remake ? 

-- I would remake the 5th movie,  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and make it longer.. --

6. What parts of book / movie made you cry ? 

-- In the book, I cry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, it's the final book make me so emotional.. But in the movie i cry in Deathly Hallows part 2, constant cry .. -- 

7. If you could date one Harry Potter characters who would it be ? 

-- I would date Cedric Diggory :) --

8. What would your patronous be ? 

-- My patronous will be a dog or a reindeer. -- 

9. What's your favorite Harry Potter quotes ? 

-- My favorite quotes is everything Dumbledore say, but if i could choose one it will be : "It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow up to be." -- 

10. What house would you be in ? 

-- Pottermore sorted me to Ravenclaw, but i think i'm more to a RavenPuff.--

11. Who's your favorite Weasley ? 

-- Definitely Ron !! Funny, and a loyal friend. -- 

12. Who's your favorite villain ? 

-- Bellatrix Lestrange.. -- 

13. If you could meet one Harry Potter cast member who you want to meet ? 

-- Emma Watson. Cause' she's such an inspiration, and empowering women. --

14. Have you ever played any Harry Potter video games ? 

-- Yeah ! I played Harry Potter lego and Harry Potter Chamber of Secret on Playstation and i never pass Whomping Willows :( -- 

15. Are you happy with the ending ? 

-- Yeah.. But i want more story !! -- 

16. Richard Harris / Michael Gambon as Dumbledore ? 

-- Michael Gambon. -- 

17. Which class would be your favorite ? 

-- Charms !!! -- 

18. Which spell do you think is the most useful ? 

-- Accio, very useful when you forgot something or missing things.--

19. If you could bring back one character to life who would you pick ? 

-- I cannot pick one ! I choose Sirius Black and Dobby.. -- 

20. Hallows or Hocruxes ? 

-- Obviously i'll choose Hallows, why would i seperate my soul to things ?! --

21. How much Harry Potter means to you ? 

-- Everything ! Harry Potter is my best childhood memory, i'm here right now the person i am and doing this blog oh and love reading because of Harry Potter. -- 

That's all for the tag !
I hope you guys like it .. Please follow this blog to see more book post.  Feel free to do the tag ! 

Thanks for visiting ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment